Practical training sessions in healthcare facilities
- Receiving country: Malta
- Duration: 1 month
- Location: in residential healthcare facilities or in day care centres.
- Objective: through job-shadowing, participants are offered the chance to see at first hand whether they have the necessary skills and abilities to carry out this professional activity. The practical sessions in healthcare facilities are combined with practical classes at MCAST where the participants can practice the skills and knowledge acquired through the online course.
Practical training sessions in residential healthcare facilities
- Receiving country: Germany
- Duration: 2 months
- Location: in residential healthcare facilities or in day care centres under the supervision, guidance and follow-up of experienced healthcare professionals
- Objective: acquisition of transversal competences in the field of healthcare, while encouraging the achievement of language skills.